Profile banner for ldvanity

274 followers

ldvanity

Last live last year

I goof and play games.

Panel Content
This is Primarily a duo stream with my bestest pal in the whole wide world T1Anthonyyy. We stream together about 80% of the time and spend most of time playing League of Legends or bullshitting. The other 20% of the time I am playing solo or story games. In the event that I am not streaming go check out T1Anthonyyys channel by clicking the image above. Direct any questions you may have straight to me.
Panel Content
I do work during the week so do not get to stream as much as I would like to but I do stream every other day unless I have some sort in real life emergency to take care of. I try to get in at least 2-4 hours in on week days and monkey out on the weekends. Monday - Thursday (Every other day): 7/8 pm. - 10 p.m. PST Friday & Saturday: Who Knows p.m. - I burn out PST Sunday : Varies
Panel Content
1) Don't be a shit head. 2) Don't be an idiot. 3) You have to follow FR FR.
Panel Content
Perks of following me: 1) I get more followers. :) 2) Sometimes I tweet out my stream.
Panel Content
!uptime !ant !songrequest !discord !followage !love !roulette !8ball !rank
Panel Content
Do NOT donate if you are not comfortable doing so, TV Land is all about the community and not the money. With that being said any donations that are sent in are truly appreciated and go towards improving stream quality!<3 Through donations, bitties, and subscriptions we have already been able to get 1) New Microphone 2) Shock Mount for the Mic 3) Pop filter for the Mic 4) Arm for the Mic.
Panel Content
In case you're on mobile and like the stream enough to subscribe, here you go! Just as I said with the donations I do not expect any subs but revenue from them will go towards improving the stream!