* These rules are long and specific and may be different than what you are used to. Be sure you understand them, as time-outs and bans can and will be handed out retroactively as well as in real-time.
* These are **SPOILER-FREE** discussions. There will be a graphic on-screen indicating what episodes/movies/series are currently under discussion and have no spoiler restrictions. All later parts and other works are off-limits. **You are more likely to be banned for this than any other rule.**
* No excessive use of ALL CAPS, symbols, or emojis. The bot will automatically time you out.
* No attacking other chat members, mods, or the streamer. Be respectful toward all, whether they are here or not. This includes other streamers or YouTubers, celebrities, and yes, even fictional characters (take your waifu wars elsewhere ya dingus). If you have an issue with Th8a, dislike the presentation, or think his beard sucks (how dare you), then DM him.
* No excessive negativity. Complaining is not discussion. You have the whole rest of the internet to proclaim how garbage a work/artist is and how superior your own taste. Not here.
* There is light auto-moderation of swears and slurs. Over time I will refine this to be slurs only. Other rules about attacking/respecting others still apply.
* No subject matter is off-limits if it pertains to the story under discussion. This may occasionally be upsetting to viewers, so be warned. HOWEVER, certain subjects are not appropriate to speak of in a personal context. No discussion of your own or others’ sexuality or sexual experience, politics, religion, or serious mental health issues such as suicidal thoughts/actions. We cannot have a productive discussion about sensitive subjects in storytelling if people inject personal experiences or dogma.
* No links in chat except for those in the whitelist detailed in the panels. The bot will delete others and time you out. Other safe domains will be added over time.
* Do not self-promote. Th8a intends to bring focus to other creators down the line and you will have an opportunity then. Chat is not the place for it.
* This is not a rule I will punish for (unless you are persistent), but there is no point in asking personal details of the streamer. Th8a is a character and only speaks of his ‘alter-ego’ in an intentionally-limited fashion.
* Anything meant to disrupt chat is subject to moderation and further discipline.
* English only. Sorry, I am one of those monolingual Americans :)