The rules are pretty simple, the chat is of course for you guys to interact with the stream and have some fun!
Depending on which rule you could break, I will be inclined to either ask you to stop, give you a time out, or banning you completely.
1. Be nice! Of course people can debate, but make sure to be respectful. Everyone has feelings.
2. No spamming. If I don't answer a question you have, feel free to repeat it once after a bit, but don't say it every 30 seconds. Things such as emotes and all capitals can be used sparingly, but too much will lead to a warning.
3. No Self Promoting unless given permission.
4. Try not to do "back seat gaming" or give tips on the game unless I ask for them. Especially no spoiling any type of gameplay or story.
5. Do not link anything without permission from me or a moderator.
6. If you get timed out or banned, don't mention it in the chat. My moderators and I have our reasons. If you honestly don't understand why, you should get more familiar with these rules.
7. No controversial talk or something that may cause drama. Avoid speaking about religion and politics. This is a gaming stream, remember!
If you feel like one of these rules is unfair, please make sure to tell me why and I will definitely consider revising. More importantly, if you think there should be additionally rules to prevent mean behavior then make sure to mention that to me too.